In the sight of automatic calibration LRF N850 installed invisible laser IR illuminator with adjustable power. The power of the laser illumination is much higher than the led. The range of working illumination of the Digisight LRF n870 sight ranges from 0.00001 to 30,000 Lux, which corresponds to the range from deep moonless night to a bright Sunny day.
The Digisight LRF N850 has a laser IR illumination with adjustable power. The power of the laser illumination is much higher than the led.
The range of working illumination of the Digisight LRF n850 sight ranges from 0.00001 to 30,000 Lux, which corresponds to the range from deep moonless night to bright Sunny day
The image on the photosensitive matrix is constructed by a light-sensitive lens with a diameter of 50mm, with the ability to focus on different observation distances.
- The sight is equipped with a 2x zoom with a smooth change of magnification from 4.5 x to 9x.
- The image from the CCD matrix is displayed on the OLED display 640×480 pixels.
- Removal of the exit pupil of the sight-67 mm.
- The Sum Light function allows you to automatically increase the sensitivity of the matrix when the light level drops.
One of the features of the sight-the ability to carry out the shooting using the method of “one-shot” or Freeze (“freeze” image), which significantly accelerates the procedure of shooting and improves its quality.
- At the Digisight LRF N850 sight, you can save three variants of the targeting parameters for different types of weapons.
- Sight automatic calibration N850 LRF laser rangefinder is equipped with measurement functions visible distance, scan, measure the distance to target horizontal and elevation angle of the target. It is also possible to set the units of meters or yards and select the type of the rangefinder label. Measuring distance up to 400 m, accuracy + / – 1 m.
- At the sight LRF N850 automatic calibration feature “of the dam weapons”. When it is turned on, the display shows arrows indicating the direction in which you want to tilt the weapon to eliminate the blockage.
- If necessary, the user can activate the automatic switch-off of the sight. With a significant deviation from the optical axis (raising/lowering/deflection of the weapon to the side), the Digisight LRF N850 will turn off after 10 seconds.
- The control of the basic functions of the sight is duplicated on the wireless remote control, which is fixed in a convenient place for the shooter.
Digisight LRF N850 sight is insensitive to external illumination and has high performance. The sight can be installed on a wide range of hunting weapons including those of large calibers (shock resistance is guaranteed if cartridges with SW up to 6000 joules). Digisight LRF N850 runs on four AA batteries, but can be connected to external power sources. The sight is made in a light body of high-strength structural plastic, the weight of the sight does not exceed 1kg.
|Type of matrix||CCD|
|Camera resolution, Pix., CCIR||500×582|
|Min … max working illuminance (f1.2, Rel. the signal-to-noise ratio 20dB), Lux||0,0001…30000|
|Display resolution, Pix.||VGA 640×480|
|Display diagonal, inch.||0.31|
|Video In / Video Out||yes / no|
|Video output connector type||RCA|
|Magnification, x||4.5 / 9|
|Light diameter of the lens, mm||50|
|Lens focus, mm||50|
|Relative aperture, D / f’||1:1|
|Field of view,°, horizontal||5 (at 4.5 x) / 2.4 (at 9x)|
|Field of view, m at 100m||8.7 / 4,2|
|Minimum focusing distance, m||5.5|
|Removal of out.pupil, mm||67|
|Diameter out.pupil, mm||6|
|Limit refocus the eyepiece, diopter||― 4 … + 4|
|Distance focus type||internal|
|Internal IR illuminator|
|Radiation source (diode type)||laser|
|Wavelength IR-light., nanometer||780|
|Equivalent power of IR illuminator, mW||75 / 100 / 125|
|Beam divergence angle, degrees||equal to the angle of the field of view|
|Range of detection|
|Range of detection, m (object 1.7 m tall, the illumination of 0.05 Lux (1/4 moon)) / Recognition||450/300|
|Supply voltage, V||3.7-6|
|Type of batteries||4xAA|
|Battery life (without IR), h.||4|
|Battery life (with IR), h.||2,5 … 3.5|
|External power||DC 9 ― 15V / 3W|
|Type of sighting mark||removable|
|Cost per click, H/ V, mm per 100m||13 / 13|
|Power reserve sighting mark, H/ V, mm at 100m||1040 / 1300|
|Physical and operational characteristics|
|Body material||glass-filled polyamide|
|Type of mounting for installation of additional Accessories||weaver|
|Operating temperature range,°C||― 25 … + 50|
|Protection class (according to IEC 60529)|
|Nitrogen filling, Yes/ no||no|
|The presence of the remote control unit||wireless|
|Shock resistance on rifled weapon, j.||6000|
|Shock resistance for smooth-bore weapons (calibers)||12|
|Options mounting bracket on the weapon||Weaver, Prism 14/200, MAK Adapter|
|Weight (without power supply), kg||1|
|Warranty period, years||3|